The hiring process can be difficult for both the applicant and employer. Just as an anxious child awaits the end of a long road trip, both parties are asking, “Are we there yet?”
Invest Time in Saving Time
Streamline Your Hiring Process
Wasting time is expensive. And if your company spends too much time and effort hiring, you’re wasting money–especially if you end up hiring the wrong person. But it doesn’t have to be so difficult, and it doesn’t need to carry a hefty price tag.
You’ve heard it before: work smarter, not harder!
An Applicant tracking system can streamline your hiring process and save you time by reducing the time spent posting positions, reviewing applications, contacting applicants, and getting hiring approval from corporate.
Applicant Tracking Systems Create Efficiency
- List a job once and post it on any job board you want with a few clicks.
- Manage the hiring process for all open positions from one site.
- Invite managers to add notes and feedback at any point in the hiring process.
- Eliminate unnecessary sorting and sifting through applicants by adding a filter to remove candidates that don’t meet the basic qualifications for the position.
- Create a set of specialized questions for each position and attach scoring values to fast-track your efforts at finding the perfect candidate.
- Build email templates for status letters, thank you’s, interview requests, testing requests, and any other email you regularly send to candidates.
Cut Through Red Tape
Speed Up Job Requisition
- Streamline the requisition process by having the applicant tracking system automatically notify the next approver in line.
- Hiring managers can check on the status of a requisition by logging in–no distracting follow-ups.