Veteran & Disability Regulation Implementation Checklist
This comprehensive compliance-focused checklist is your key to keeping track of to-do action items for your company related to the new Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) & Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act regulations which are effective March 24, 2014.
With helpful suggestions and links to external resources, as well as plenty of tips and screenshots showing how you can use ExactHire’s HireCentric applicant tracking software to comply with your evolving Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) requirements, you don’t want to miss this free resource.
- How to identify whether your organization is subject to these regulations; and if so, how the effective date is influenced by your AAP cycle.
- How the regulations’ benchmarks and goal requirements impact your organization.
- Methods for sharing information about your company’s compliance and regulation activities both internally and externally.
- What adjustments should be made to your ATS electronic employment application to allow both veterans and individuals with disabilities the opportunity to voluntarily self-identify if your organization is affected.
- Guidelines for appropriate data collection and retention
- Tasks related to the documentation of expanded outreach and recruitment requirements to pass OFCCP (Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs) audit scrutiny.