New Features for Hiring in the New Normal
Even though we are still in the midst of the COVID-19 crisis, the way employers approach the hiring process and employment in general will be forever changed as a result of this paradigm-shifting event.
Savvy employers will adopt HR software that makes it easy to quickly and efficiently move candidates through the hiring process. Those organizations that engage job seekers with streamlined scheduling tools, clear and prompt communication, and resources to orient them to the location of jobs will be well-positioned to succeed as we progress through the pandemic.
In this webinar, we’ll review these new ExactHire hiring software features:
- the interview scheduler which integrates with your calendar,
- customizable advancement and disqualification reasons,
- customizable tags that may be used to manage and organize users and jobs,
- job listing previews to simulate how a job description will appear to external job seekers,
- a WYSIWYG editor for application templates, job questions, and candidate emails, and
- how to utilize Google Maps integration to improve your candidates’ experience.
At the end of the webinar session, our team will conduct a live Q&A to answer ExactHire ATS product-related questions.