Effective: March 8, 2018 – May 24, 2018
Things You Should Know
- ExactHire uses information, including Personal Information, provided by you for business purposes such as processing and fulfilling orders, billing, service improvement, research, marketing, and for other general purposes. ExactHire may share information, other than Personal Information, with third parties for business and marketing purposes.
- ExactHire will share your information, including Personal Information, in order to respond to investigations, court orders, legal process, or to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of ExactHire’s Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- If ExactHire is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your Personal Information may be transferred to the acquiring person or entity and you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
- All of your Personal Information remains private and confidential. The security of your Personal Information is important to us.
- We follow generally accepted standards to protect Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, however, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our company website please contact us.
- ExactHire at times will send Visitors ExactHire service- and/or marketing-related announcements. Additionally, if you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each of these emails, or you can contact us.
- You may request corrections, updates, amendments, or the removal of Personal Information on our contact us page, or by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. If you no longer desire to receive our messaging, you may unsubscribe in the footer of messages received, or by contacting us, or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your requests regarding changes to Personal Information or Service changes within 30 days of your call or receipt of your request.
- When you visit our company website, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our company website, we may automatically collect your location, computer operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before our company website. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our company website using certain technologies, such as:
- Web Beacons. We may collect information using web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our company website or in our emails. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and tell whether you open an email and act upon it.
- Do-Not-Track Signals. We currently do not employ technology that recognizes “do-not-track” signals from your browser. We may engage third parties, such as marketing or analytics partners, who may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our company website. Click here for information on cookies. If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site, such as contests or surveys, will be limited.
- Behavioral Targeting / Retargeting. We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our company website or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by contacting us. Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
- As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
- We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track Visitors’ movements around the company website and to gather demographic information about our visitor base as a whole.
- We link this automatically-collected data to Personal Information. IP addresses are tied to Personal Information to better gauge our Visitors’ needs and provide specific information to best serve them.
- Our company website offers publicly accessible blogs. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your Personal Information from our blog, contact us. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
- We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our website in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us.
Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
As a business service, ExactHire does not target its offering toward, and does not knowingly collect any personal information from, users under thirteen (13) years of age.
Your California Privacy Rights
California law provides that California residents have a right to request businesses to tell them how their personal information has been shared with third parties, if at all, for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the contact information provided above.
10333 N. Meridian, Suite 130
Indianapolis, IN 46290