Eff. Dates: March 25, 2018 - June 9, 2019
Effective Dates: May 25, 2018 – June 9, 2019
ExactHire may transfer Personal Information to third party companies that help us provide our Services. Transfers to these third parties are governed by our contracts with our customers. We will not sell or otherwise disclose your Personal Information to third parties.
Personal Information We Collect
ExactHire may collect the following information, including Personal Information from and about you:
Your interaction with Sales, Marketing, and Client Services: We collect Personal Information such as your name, company name, email address, phone number, and billing information when you request a demo of our Services, or request sales information, marketing content or customer service.
How ExactHire Uses Your Personal Information
We may use the information that we collect about you and from you, including Personal Information, for the following purposes:
- To customize our website: We seek to improve your experience with our website. As a result, we will analyze data we collect about your use of the website.
- To manage the relationships with our customers, partners, and vendors: We may use Personal Information of customers’, partners’, and vendors’ employees (e.g., for billing purposes).
- To communicate with you: We may send emails to verify your account and for administrative purposes, such as customer account management, customer service, or system maintenance.
- To consider your job application: If you apply for a job with us, we will collect, process and store the information you provide to us for recruitment purposes. We may also retain some of your information for a reasonable period of time for purposes of considering you for future positions.
- To send you marketing communications: We may send you information about products and services that may be of interest to you, with your prior opt-in consent where required by applicable law.
- To aggregate data: We may anonymize and aggregate data collected through our website and to create statistics that may be used for any purpose, provided that such statistics do not identify any customers or individuals.
How ExactHire May Disclose or Share Your Information
- with our third-party service providers. We authorize these service providers to use or disclose the information only as necessary to perform services on behalf of ExactHire or ExactHire’s customers or to comply with legal requirements. We require these service providers by contract to safeguard the privacy and security of Personal Information that they process on our behalf or on behalf of our customers;
- if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws, in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, violations of ExactHire’s Terms of Service, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental agencies;
- if we believe, in good faith, that sharing your Personal Information is appropriate or necessary to (i) take precautions against liability, (ii) protect ourselves or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity, (iii) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, (iv) protect the security or integrity of the company, or (v) protect our property or other legal rights, or the rights, property, or safety of others;
- to an acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets; and
- with your authorization.
How We Hold and Secure Your Information
With regard to our Services, personally identifiable information is stored on a separate server as a security precaution and our site is encrypted using secure socket layer (SSL) technology. Since, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, we cannot ensure or warrant its absolute security. Having said that, we do everything in our power to protect your company and your applicants’ and employees’ information.
In the event that any information under our control is compromised, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Any suspicious activity regarding your account, including automated messages or calls from parties you cannot identify, should be reported to your site administrator and ExactHire using the contact information far below.
If you have any questions about security on our website, the Services owned and operated by ExactHire, or the services offered by ExactHire through the website and Services, please contact us using the contact information far below.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Data
We will hold all the data for so long as we have an obligation to our customer to provide the Services, and thereafter until such time as we delete the customer’s account in accordance with our Customer Terms and Conditions.
Your personal information will be deleted on one of the following occurrences:
- deletion of your personal information by you (or by another person engaged by the customer); or
- receipt of a written request by you (or another person engaged by the customer–see section immediately below for details) to us.
Personal Information Collected by Our Customers via ExactHire Services
Individuals who are either employed by or applying for jobs with ExactHire customers have the right to ask the ExactHire customers to correct, amend, or delete data pertaining to those individuals. If you wish to have your Personal Information deleted from a ExactHire customer’s ExactHire account, please contact that customer directly to resolve your concern.
International Data Transfers
To offer our services, we may need to transfer your Personal Information among several countries where we have employees, facilities or third party sub-processors, including the United States, where we are headquartered. By providing your Personal Data, you consent to such transfer.
Your Rights and Choices
- Subject to applicable law, you may have the rights to request access to and receive information about the Personal Information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your Personal Information, and have the information blocked or deleted, as appropriate. These rights may be limited in some circumstances by local law. To exercise these rights, please contact us as set forth below in the how to contact us section.
- Marketing communications from ExactHire. If you do not wish to receive e-mail marketing communication from us, you can opt-out by sending an email email@example.com. You can also unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications by following the instructions contained in the marketing messages you receive. Even if you opt-out or unsubscribe, we can send you certain communications relating to the Services, such as administrative messages that are considered part of your account subscription. Where required under applicable law, we will only send you marketing communications with your prior consent.
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information from children under 13 years of age, and no part of our website is directed to children under the age of 13. We will take steps to delete it if we learn we have inadvertently collected it.
If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you may alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we learn that we have collected any Personal Information from children under 13, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
How to Contact ExactHire
10333 N. Meridian, Suite 130
Indianapolis, IN 46290
Eff. Dates: March 8, 2018 - March 24, 2018
Effective: March 8, 2018 – May 24, 2018
Things You Should Know
- ExactHire uses information, including Personal Information, provided by you for business purposes such as processing and fulfilling orders, billing, service improvement, research, marketing, and for other general purposes. ExactHire may share information, other than Personal Information, with third parties for business and marketing purposes.
- ExactHire will share your information, including Personal Information, in order to respond to investigations, court orders, legal process, or to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of ExactHire’s Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- If ExactHire is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your Personal Information may be transferred to the acquiring person or entity and you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
- All of your Personal Information remains private and confidential. The security of your Personal Information is important to us.
- We follow generally accepted standards to protect Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, however, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our company website please contact us.
- ExactHire at times will send Visitors ExactHire service- and/or marketing-related announcements. Additionally, if you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each of these emails, or you can contact us.
- You may request corrections, updates, amendments, or the removal of Personal Information on our contact us page, or by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. If you no longer desire to receive our messaging, you may unsubscribe in the footer of messages received, or by contacting us, or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your requests regarding changes to Personal Information or Service changes within 30 days of your call or receipt of your request.
- When you visit our company website, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our company website, we may automatically collect your location, computer operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before our company website. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our company website using certain technologies, such as:
- Web Beacons. We may collect information using web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our company website or in our emails. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and tell whether you open an email and act upon it.
- Do-Not-Track Signals. We currently do not employ technology that recognizes “do-not-track” signals from your browser. We may engage third parties, such as marketing or analytics partners, who may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our company website. Click here for information on cookies. If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site, such as contests or surveys, will be limited.
- Behavioral Targeting / Retargeting. We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our company website or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by contacting us. Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
- As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
- We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track Visitors’ movements around the company website and to gather demographic information about our visitor base as a whole.
- We link this automatically-collected data to Personal Information. IP addresses are tied to Personal Information to better gauge our Visitors’ needs and provide specific information to best serve them.
- Our company website offers publicly accessible blogs. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your Personal Information from our blog, contact us. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
- We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our website in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us.
Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
As a business service, ExactHire does not target its offering toward, and does not knowingly collect any personal information from, users under thirteen (13) years of age.
Your California Privacy Rights
California law provides that California residents have a right to request businesses to tell them how their personal information has been shared with third parties, if at all, for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the contact information provided above.
10333 N. Meridian, Suite 130
Indianapolis, IN 46290