Small Business Guide to Employer Brand Management
Taking concepts of brand management and applying them to employee management is an effective strategy for attracting, hiring, and retaining top talent. In this white paper, we will discuss the concept of “employer brand” and how your small business can stand out against competitors in the employment market by strengthening and promoting your unique brand to talented job seekers. Rather than jumping straight to the marketing, we will provide a method for ensuring that the employer brand you promote resonates with the talented individuals you want to hire.
You’ll learn :
- How your consumer and employer brand are interconnected
- How to assess and understand your employer brand
- Tactics to grow employer brand loyalty
- How to meaningfully engage job seekers and current employees though a continual improvement plan
- Important considerations for marketing your employer brand