Please read the following if you are interested in contributing to the ExactHire Blog.
It’s very important for us to maintain the quality of the content on our blog. Guest posts are no different.
Here’s what we look for in our posts:
- Engaging, well-researched posts on human resources-related topics such as recruiting, employee onboarding, employment law, corporate culture, leadership, employee engagement, etc.
- Tutorials, best practice guides, and/or commentary on emerging HR and workforce trends
- Readers should have at least one actionable takeaway from each post—no fluff please!
- Your article must be completely original content that is first published on ExactHire’s Blog. It may be republished elsewhere as soon as two weeks after its publication on our blog. If it is republished, it should include a link referencing its original publication on our blog.
- Casual tone
- Be yourself and write for yourself. Bring your unique viewpoint!
- All claims or statistics must be backed up with a link to research confirming them.
- Headlines should be interesting to potential readers. We can help brainstorm, if necessary.
- Focus on staying at no more than 4-5 sentences per paragraph. Include subheadings to break up text.
- Minimum of 1,000 words per post. We find that longer-form posts work best for our audience.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.