Employee Onboarding Software for Small and Medium Business
Learn more about the benefits of using OnboardCentric onboarding software to automate, improve and efficiently manage the employee onboarding process.
Improve Employee Onboarding
Using hosted technology, our paperless software solution makes it easy for new employees to complete what used to be tedious manual employment paperwork. They enter key data once, and it is automatically populated to many different forms. We accomplish this by using easy-to-complete fields to collect the information necessary for your organization’s unique forms. Many of the fields use data validation to prevent employees from entering data in the wrong format–e.g. too many characters in a routing number or special characters in a phone number. The new hire’s answers are then automatically overlaid onto the appropriate forms. The result? All employee documentation is completed perfectly, easily accessible online or fed into your existing payroll/HR system.
Automate New Hire Paperwork
- Goodbye messy writing – poor handwriting is no longer an issue
- Fully complete forms – completed accurately; no missing information
- No more employee paperwork scavenger hunts – forget tracking and “chasing down” missing forms
- Find forms in one spot – all completed forms are stored electronically and accessible on demand
- It’s fast & simple – significant time savings for the organization and a much simpler process for new employees
- E-Verify? Yes, please. – Enjoy integration with E-Verify.
Types of Forms to Automate
Easily guide new employees through simple questions necessary to automate the completion of new hire employment forms.
- Federal tax forms (W-4, I-9)
- State and local tax forms
- Direct deposit authorization
- Handbook and policy authorizations
- Emergency contact information
- Security and network access
No More Geographic Challenges Using Paperless Employment Paperwork
More easily overcome the challenges that can be associated with gathering completed employee paperwork across multiple office locations and facilities. Don’t sweat the 3-day Form I-9 time frame–make sure none of your time sensitive employment paperwork processing is delayed due to your decentralized organization.
With OnboardCentric employee onboarding software, you can dramatically reduce the amount of manual paperwork involved in the new hire orientation process to more quickly ensure new employee success.