Connect To The Right Employees With Employee Assessments From ExactHire
A job position is only as valuable to a company as the employee filling it. Job fit is an important consideration for any organization facing hiring decisions, but evaluating job fit has traditionally been a difficult and incomplete process. That's why ExactHire believes in using employee assessment software as a part of your hiring and succession planning processes. With a suite of employee assessment tools at your disposal, it's easier to weed out unqualified applicants and find the ones who will make strong contributions in their roles.
The Right Stuff
Making good hiring decisions is all about having the best data. By utilizing these assessments, hiring managers can get a better sense of an applicant before they even meet for an interview. Assessments can be administered as part of the application process to serve as an early round of evaluation. This can help flag potential employees who may be a poor fit and identifies strong candidates based on criteria not typically gathered through a traditional application.
Various Assessment Methods
Multiple employee assessment methods are available to provide a comprehensive evaluation of a candidate, from cognitive and skills-based assessments to behavioral and interest-based evaluations. Applicants fill out these assessments on their own, and the software automatically scores and evaluates the assessments, providing an in-depth picture of every job candidate without adding any work on the shoulders of hiring staff.
Once those assessments are completed, the system administrator can track and record assessment results, thereby determining the best job fit based on the criteria provided.
Hiring for Long-Term Success
In addition to broader assessments of job compatibility, applicants can be assessed in regard to their expertise in a specific industry, their proficiency working with certain software and even their leadership potential. For management-track positions, evaluating long-term potential to perform in higher-level positions is critical for succession planning.
A comprehensive and customizable suite of assessment tools are at your disposal, including:
- Job skills tests covering a wide range of performance areas, from software skills to bookkeeping to customer service experience...the list goes on
- Custom assessments built to assess an employee's fit within a specific organization
- 360-degree evaluations comprising survey reviews by peers, managers, reports and self
- Behavioral and cognitive assessments
- Sales-specific assessments to gauge performance in a sales environment
- Industry-specific assessments, such as those for healthcare and finance
- Leadership and workplace team assessments, as well as management potential evaluation
- Pre-screening to prevent theft and other work-related incidents
- Job-matching assessments to evaluate compatibility in a specific role
Explore our other online resources to learn about ExactHire's employee assessment software. Or, if you're ready to integrate this tool into your hiring process, contact us today to get started.