[E-Book] The SMB Guide to Superhero Pre-Employment Screening
Does your small- to mid-sized organization struggle to standardize basic elements of the pre-employment screening process such as reviewing employment applications, conducting reference checks and running background history checks? Never fear…even for small human resources departments, these critical items don’t have to require herculean effort to tackle.
This e-book will teach you:
- How to identify and resolve any liabilities with your current pre-employment screening process
- 3 powerful methods for communicating expectations to job candidates
- How to write focused job-screening questions that get you the answers you need
- How to select a quality employee assessment tool that is appropriate for your business
- How to choose the appropriate type of background check based on job category
- Ways in which you may automate the reference checking process
- How to assess your organization’s pre-employment screening maturity level
With the right strategy in place, you can minimize potential HR liabilities and improve the quality of hire for your company.