Best Practices in Social and Mobile Recruitment
Modern, tech-enabled job seekers have increasingly higher expectations of the candidate recruitment experience offered by employers. Regardless of size, organizations are now compelled to find potential employees where they are, and while they are on the go, in order to compete for top talent. That’s why talent-savvy employers are embracing technology to modernize the mobile recruitment process. With consistent stakeholder involvement, well-communicated objectives and the adoption of mobile-friendly hiring tools, they’re not only converting more employment applications, they’re also reaching new applicant audiences and sustaining an enviable employment brand, all while improving organizational profitability.
This e-book explains best practices for improving the candidate experience for job seekers originating from social media and/or mobile devices, especially. Focus areas include
- identifying the motivation for change;
- examining social recruiting tactics;
- implementing innovative mobile recruiting ideas;
- understanding the link between mobile-friendly, responsive web design and search engine and job board utilization;
- putting mobile-specific metrics in place;
- and expanding a mobile-first mindset to include the hiring and onboarding process.
We hope this social and mobile recruiting resource guide help your organization align its recruitment approach with the expectations of today’s job seekers and gain a competitive advantage through excellence in attracting top talent.